Friday, November 19, 2010

Lazy Gloom


This has been our lovely day. Its finally cold here in California and I've had a lot of housework to catch up on so we've been inside ALL day! With the exception that I had some business to attend to without her this AM. Normally this is a recipe for disaster and Veda will spend every moment trying to 'escape' by finding my keys to try and open the front door, her toy keys will do as well, while she repeats BYE BYE like a broken record and tries to put her shoes on. Well not today! She's played in her room with her dolly alllllll day with the exception of some reading and flash card time, some coloring, a movie and meals. Its been so relaxing for me to be able to hang out inside and not feel horrible because she wants out. Tomorrow we will be more prepared for this winter weather, which I've waited for with open arms!






1 comment:

  1. Where did you get her toddler bed? It is so sweet! I'd love to find one (slightly more "boyish") for my son!!

    As I've said in every post I've commented on ; she's super cute!

    ReplyDelete