Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tangled, Babydolls and Burrrrrr its cold!



Monday we went to run our normal errands and ended up finding a cool babydoll set that included TONS of accessories on sale....well of course we had to get it:) she's been obsessed with it ever since and its not prompting me to go through all of her toys yet again that she doesn't play with. She's been trying to sit in the baby's play pen, as you can see from the pic below so we'll see how long until she breaks the thing.

This Mommas been busy dealing with some tooth complications and making Christmas presents, lots of fun things on the horizon, I have a feeling of anxious excited happening for the future and it isn't even new years yet! Not only are Holidays my favorite time of year, but I really love dressing this little girl up for all the occasions, its part obsession part hobby.

So on Tuesday...well technically Wednesday since it was at midnight we went to see the midnight showing of Tangled! I was a bit concerned if Veda would actually sit through the movie since she hasn't sat through one in the theatre since Toy Story 3 in June. She made it about 45 minutes, which I was pretty impressed by. I think the main mistake was actually letting her take a nap before so she'd be awake for it, if I hadn't I'm positive she would have fallen asleep 45 minutes into it instead of wanting to run a marathon. Didn't leave the movie's tho, in these situations I just put her into her stroller and walk her back and forth up the side aisle and continue watching/listening to the movie and it was super cute! I cant wait to buy the soundtrack, for Veda of course ;). We are working on some delicious desserts tonight to take to Thanksgiving festivities tomorrow, so If I have time I will post again later with the results! Sugar cookies and a Reese's bar experiment are on the menu, I'm so grateful to have an amazing little helper for Holiday baking this year.

1 comment:

  1. We still haven't seen Toy Story 3! We've watched the first two (well, somewhat! do you ever really WATCH something with a toddler? hehe) so I'm anxious to get the 3rd movie as well.

    ReplyDelete