Friday, November 19, 2010

Introduction

I'd like to introduce everyone to my beautiful 18 month old daughter. Her name is Veda-Ann Audrey and she loves to giggle, cuddle, learn, and play, she gets to do all these things everyday with ME, I'm Veda's Mommy! I'm a 24 year old SAHM (for now) with lots of hobbies, projects, and to-do lists that never seem to be done, but my favorite part of my life is spending everyday with my VedaLove. We reside in sunny Southern California, I love to be in a location where we can go to the beach, Disneyland, Hollywood and Sea World all in the same week! I will sign my post's as "Veda's Positive Mommy" because I like to believe I do my best to see the bright side of things everyday, a happy Mommy makes a happy child and I try to remember that. You bring about what you think about, or complain about ;). I've started this blog for Veda and you, If you dont know us personally this will give you a little taste of who we are, and if you do know us and still aren't sick of hearing about our daily activities on twitter or facebook then more power to ya! Welcome. Post's will be about anything and everything that may happen during our day, let the adventure's begin....err uhh continue!

2 comments:

  1. This is GREAT!!! Keep it up ...
    Love you,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is great! I'm loving your posts and you are added to my "hawt mama's" nook on my blog :)

    Veda is such a little sweet heart, and I love her name! So different and pretty!

    ReplyDelete